Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Variations

Dear Readers,
The article that you are about to read was a part of my portfolio works for "Variations", a Salon Stylist News Mag offering trendy Cuts, Color and Style. It contributes to my study of Cosmetology. A few seconds, and it might just be a different you. Give it a chance.
Editor's Notes...
"Love your hair! Our eyes are constantly looking out for a change. And sometimes, we all do need one! A change that makes us feel more positive, motivated and more confident about ourselves, about what we are? So, what could that good change possibly be?

I'm sure I've got your thoughts getting to go by now. And I'm sure you guessed right. There is possibly nothing as exciting as finding yourself a new you and making yourself feel good about what you are?

Explore yourself and know what you've got? Love your hair and make friends with it. Add element to your style, feel a person of substance and get yourself a new definition!

Editor in chief,
Rashmi Kayala
@ variations

© Rashmi Kayala. All Rights Reserved.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would Love to love my hair, but everyday its like a surprise or shock. I think I have more of 'bad' hair days than 'good' ones :)

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove my hair or whatever is left of it. There are so few that i look at them from far and blow kisses at them. Afraid if i go near they might fall off because of the gust. Live and let live principle

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true! but i think it's not just the hair or the looks that needs nurturing and improvement..i think it's more of the inner self that needs it..if you have a beautiful soul, that beauty exudes and makes everything else beautiful..

-pinkvibes

9:48 PM  
Blogger Rashmi Kayala said...

I sure do agree with you pinkvibes :-) You are sooo RIGHT!
I had made this write up for my hair and beauty portfolio named "Variations" while I was studying Cosmetology.It was a part of my project and what I had offer my clients :-)

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Pinkvibes, does that mean that all beautiful people have a beautiful soul? Or does it imply that people who don't have good hair and skin don't have a beautiful soul ?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Rashmi Kayala said...

As far as my understanding goes, she means that everything lies in your heart.In other words, its not only your hair or looks that call for or need attention.With a clear beautiful heart, everything is beautiful within and around you.So choose to be a good heart.Right,pinkvibes?

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tumpak! (means "exactly").. most people who are already endowed with the physical beauty are oftentimes those who have the ugliest souls (if you know what i mean).. so i was trying to emphasize/suggest that we should look beyond the looks, because it is where true beauty lies..and even if you aren't pretty on the outside, your beauty from within will compensate for that deficiency..

-pinkvibes

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home