Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Picture Perfect

Dear Readers,
The following article is dedicated to my portfolio work during my study of "Cosmetology". My thoughts in this article are an expression to create self awareness with respect to divine beauty. I trust you will enjoy this insight.

And you read...

Adore your skin! "A healthy shimmering skin" gets me going! Skin is a beautiful part of you. Alas, not many of us think the same. In our daily lives, most of us hardly look upon our skin and care for it. And if we did, we mean to compel ourselves.
Moreover, we love to look pretty and be called beautiful! What do I say? Compliments are always welcome and so shall it be!
Be your mirror, a reflection you owe yourself. Gift yourself this minute of chance.

© Rashmi Kayala. All Rights Reserved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is nice self awareness write!
than some of us age and do not want to look in the mirror:)

Poetic Regards,
Abby

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home