Thursday, December 22, 2005

Enchanted moments


True blue sky, the birds flew by
Sea beside, thoughts grew in mind
Childhood days and memories,
Did leave me by some treasuries

Milky Way and galaxy, a world apart from reality
Many a things to remember by
From youth to life and no goodbyes

Splashing water, playing with rain
Snow balls roll through the window pane
Fun and frolic, I had the times
Even today this is something I can’t deny

Every mile made a smile,
No hurt, no pain, no cry
Sound of water, wakes my thought
And I leave with my fingers crossed!
© Rashmi Kayala. All Rights Reserved.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby again I forgot to mention,
that your paintings are so awesome!

This poem was a fine read as well!

Abby

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog. The art is breathtaking and your words are well suited to the art. Fine work here!


Lana

5:49 PM  
Blogger Isra-el Ibe said...

You depict perfectly in words scenes, landscapes as you would in pictures and that makes Beautiful Poetry!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home